Congrats to Ms. Washington!
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is extending invitations to join the organization to 176 artists and executives who have distinguished themselves by their contributions to theatrical motion pictures. Those who accept the invitation will be the only additions in 2012 to the Academy’s roster of members. ”These film professionals represent some of the most talented, most passionate contributors to our industry,” said Academy President Tom Sherak. “I’m glad to recognize that by calling each of them a fellow Academy member.” Voting membership in the organization has now held steady at just under 6,000 members since 2003.
- mrnessentnetwork reblogged this from fyeahkerrywashington
- mrnessentnetwork likes this
- phridee reblogged this from fyeahkerrywashington and added:
- phridee likes this
- angelcoulbymadeofliquidawesome likes this
- bluemagicrose likes this
- belindapendragon reblogged this from fyeahkerrywashington
- belindapendragon likes this
- mycitylight likes this
- fyeahkerrywashington posted this